Multi-billion company abuses dogs in Romania.
Ask for Justice for thousands abused strays.
To Lakshmi Mittal, CEO of ArcelorMittal
This is how your company from Galati, Romania treated ROLDA, the charity that looked after your steel plant’ dogs over the past years:
- Promised to build a modern shelter since 2007, which is still not completed;
- Postponned vital investments like water and electricity for shelter from 2007 to 2014, exposing people and animals to high risk;
- Reduced the already negotiated dogs’ budget, harming the dogs wellbeing, pretending that they will use these “saved’ money to finish all the investments until 2018;
- After dogs’ money were taken, these investments (included in the legal contract between your steel plant and ROLDA) were stopped;
- Your company’ manager threaten and blackmailed ROLDA;
- Money taken from dogs for investments were never returned;
- The shelter was left with no sewage machine, exposing the dogs, staff and volunteers/visitors to high risk of infection;
- The debts made in ROLDA name by your company to a building company during 2015 were not paid in full;
- Your company’ department lied in the Court of Law.
- Your steel plant benefited of publicity for the dog’ project around the World, but never finished this project;
- Your company was helped by private donors from around the World, convinced by ROLDA to contribute to the shelter’ improvement (e.g. running spaces, natural wind barrier) and these donors feel betrayed, exactly as ROLDA feels, by your company attitude.
- Currently, thousands of dogs are roaming inside the steel plant premises. Employees are not allowed to feed them. What is these dogs’ future?